LOVASI carries a wide selection of modern furniture and accessories of remarkable quality and beauty. The store offers an excellent range of contemporary sofas and sectionals, prioritizing ecological manufacturing techniques, including the use of recycled plastic fiber (PET) and certified FCS* wood frames, made from responsible forest management. To complete the offer, the store presents magnificent mirrors, rugs, real plants and cushions.
Official partner of the Toronto furniture brand Gus* Modern, LOVASI encourages artisans and creators from Quebec and Canada. A real treasure for design lovers, in the heart of Hochelaga-Maisonneuve.
Optomize your project by opting for the interior design and custom furniture service from the design studio Atelier LOVASI.
10 REASONS TO LOVE BOUTIQUE LOVASI
- Several sofas and sectionals to try in store.
- 100 rugs to discover in store
- Furniture from the canadian brand Gus* Modern.
- Use of fiber for cushions made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Complementary interior design and custom furniture services from Atelier LOVASI.
- Store in the heart of the Hochelaga-Maissonneuve, focused on a sustainable lifestyle and local purchases.
- Unique and authentic service.
- Online store offering a wide choice of furniture and accessories.
- Items in stock at the store or available quickly (1-3 weeks approximately).
- Selection of real plants, pots and small gifts to offer.
PHONE: 514-543-0555 / ADDRESS: 4721 rue Ste-Catherine Est, Montreal, Quebec, H1V1Z3